Tuesday, October 5, 2010

oct 4

Yesterday I showed up to class as normal and sat around talking with everyone.  After 15 minutes i decided that I could spend my time a little better at work rather than waiting around.  I do enjoy the class but just got a promotion at work and wanted to beat rush hour traffic to the office soIi could help out earlier rather than later. 

At the office I learned how to check and verify qualified presentation reports and do kit returns.  I also caught up with the head temp manager as all of the higher ups are currently partying in Cabo San Lucus Mexico on a company pay off. 

As for questions 7-10 on our fear assignment, I really enjoyed Kathy's project of claustrophobia.  I think it could have been slightly more interesting if we had someone who truly was claustrophobic get put in the box.  I really liked it because it allowed the entire class to get involved trying to make the experience truly terrifying for him since he wasn't claustrophobic and not freaking out.  Had the experience been slightly more terrifying for him it would have been very evil.  It made me think of ways that I could have included more people in my project or let the time run longer to see if anyone had gotten more worried and anxious.

No comments:

Post a Comment