Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sacred

I had to think long and hard for this project.  My view of the world has changed many times in my life.  I looked back on my experiences and thought about what common thread pulled them all together.  The most important thing in my life is the relationships I have with people.  On that same note, one of the things that i hold most dear is not betraying my friends.  I believe that Dante got it right when he said that the betrayers are the worst inhabitants of hell.  As far as religion goes, I consider myself a Christian inclusive monotheist with a mix of deism as well.  When it comes to what I hold deepest in my core... I don't feel comfortable sharing all of them on the vastness of the internet.  I fell that it is a topic more suited to one on one conversations. One of those points is that I refuse to let myself be in the same abusive patterns that I have experienced previously.  I try to learn from my mistakes and not be a victim anymore.  I may have been betrayed more times than I care to recount here, but I refuse to ever back-stab a friend like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment